Former Member for New England, Independent
Data available for between Jul 2013 to Dec 2016. Graphed time periods show when the flights were claimed, not when the flights were taken.
Top 10 flights by fare
All domestic flights and chartered flights (office and electorate) claimed by Tony Windsor are ranked from highest to lowest based on the value claimed. The top 10 flights are shown here.
|12 Aug 2013||Tamworth — Sydney||$557||Domestic|
|14 Aug 2013||Canberra — Sydney||$557||Domestic|
|12 Aug 2013||Sydney — Canberra||$0||Domestic|
|14 Aug 2013||Sydney — Tamworth||$0||Domestic|
Top 10 most visited locations
The 10 most visited locations counts the number of times Tony Windsor claimed a domestic or chartered flight to or from a particular location.
|12 Aug 2013||Domestic||Tamworth||Sydney||$556.61|
|12 Aug 2013||Domestic Multi-sector flight||Sydney||Canberra|
|14 Aug 2013||Domestic||Canberra||Sydney||$556.61|
|14 Aug 2013||Domestic Multi-sector flight||Sydney||Tamworth|
Payments made for the following:
- Private-plated hire, insurance, maintenance costs and fuel costs of Commonwealth-leased private-plated vehicles used in the Electorate and in Canberra;
- Private Parliamentarians use of their private vehicles for travel between Canberra and their home base on parliamentary business;
- COMCAR the cost of COMCAR trips billed for each Parliamentarian, the figures exclude costs associated with the Parliament House shuttle service;
- Taxi (Cabcharge) taxi services via Cabcharge;
- Other costs car with driver services and short-term self-drive hire cars booked through the contracted travel services provider; and
- Parking costs associated with parking.
|01 Jul 2013||Private-plated Lease (01 Jul 2013 - 31 Jul 2013)||3,806.31|
|15 Jul 2013||Private-plated Fuel (15 Jul 2013 - 05 Aug 2013)||337.35|
|01 Aug 2013||Private-plated Lease (01 Aug 2013 - 31 Aug 2013)||3,806.31|
|05 Aug 2013||Private-plated Additional maintenance||136.36|
|05 Aug 2013||Private-plated Fuel||157.82|